Abbi Gline's Guest Appearance and Giveaway Promo
Also, an Exclusive Interview with Woods!
ATOMR BLOG Tour & Author Apprecaiation Day
Twisted Perfection Book Summary
This is book one of the Perfection Series
and a spin-off of the Too Far Series
Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.
What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
Introducing Woods - Read Below our character Interview
1) Della…what are your first thoughts when I say her name? The reason I smile when I open my eyes every morning.
2) How did you feel after the engagement dinner when you saw Della? It was much harder than I thought it was going to be. I’d always been able to walk away from anyone. I couldn’t with Della. After I was officially engaged I knew I was in serious trouble because I wasn’t going to be able to let Della go. She was a game changer.
3) What is one thing you would do differently if you could? I would have never gotten engaged to begin with. I wouldn’t have let me belief that Della was going to leave soon get in the way. I’d made sure she never left or if she did that I was with her.
4) What are you the most afraid of? Losing her.
5) If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? A wish… well that is something you want to happen but you believe it needs special power to make it come true. Right now my number one focus is Della’s healing. But I know that will happen. I’m making sure of it. So, I guess the answer to this question is, I would wish that my grandfather had protected me in his will where my father is concerned. That’s something I can’t control or change.
6) What is something about you we might be surprised to know? I had a lisp until I was nine years old. It was a serious issue with the ladies.
7) Being with someone who has heavy emotional baggage can be taxing. In what ways do you think you help Della? She isn’t alone anymore. I’m always there and I understand her. I’m also getting the help she needs. Nothing about her is taxing. Ever.
8) What do you love the most about Della? Her laugh. She finds joy in the simplest things. It was the one thing that stood out to me the most the first night I met her. She enjoys life and I enjoy watching her live it.